and spirit...encouragement for your soul.

Hopefully this will be a place of resources and information for living a healthy lifestyle while feeding your soul. Recipes, links to helpful sites, words of encouragement and scripture....all to help you and your family make wise decisions for your life.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Reconnecting with old friends on a busy, busy vacation...

I'm not sure I have ever had a busier "vacation" and that's a good thing! Never thought those words would emanate from my lips. Usually I am looking for a laid back, lazy vacation with no phones, no text message, no emails! Lounging by the pool, basking in the sun, cool nights in the hot tub...that's more my style.

This vacation is very different. It's too cool for the pool (maybe tomorrow) and too many people in the hot tub. It's been overcast most of the time and the wind is blowing.

My phone is ringing off the hook and I'm happy about it. Our team is busy and growing. After months of stagnation everyone is suddenly "on fire!" That means more people will be healthy and happy in the long run and that's what it's all about.

I'm driving with my old friend and former flight attendant roommate to Orlando for a trade show tomorrow. Then we are driving back to St. Augustine tomorrow night to resume our vacation. I am praying this business to business expo will pay off since I have done many before with zero results.

All in all it's a good vacation even if it's not ideally restful. I'll take busy and growing any day and I'll be grateful for the blessings.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great way to plan and dream and be inspired. Sometimes just being in a different location can help get the creative juices flowing so that you will be more productive when you return to your normal routine. Have a great time...and maybe the sun will shine brightly today!

    ReplyDelete