and spirit...encouragement for your soul.

Hopefully this will be a place of resources and information for living a healthy lifestyle while feeding your soul. Recipes, links to helpful sites, words of encouragement and scripture....all to help you and your family make wise decisions for your life.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Rhonda's Living Towers are attracting all kinds of new friends!

I hardly know where to begin.  I was in Tampa at the Primrose School health fair last Saturday, in Tavares at the Tavares Tuesday Market on (of course) Tuesday, St. Cloud for an educational talk to a group of teachers on Wednesday, Kissimmee for a lunch and learn with a different group of teachers on Thursday, Living Towers Farm today for an open house. 

I am both excited and exhausted.  I have met so many nice people and made some really interesting new friends.  You just never know when someone is going to come into your life for a special purpose.   I just can't wait to see how it all works.  I met someone who could become special for friend.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed. 

There are so many people drawn to the tower gardens!  I can't blame them.  I am absolutely in love with them.  It is the easiest gardening I have ever done.  The only problem is, being an avid gardener, I'm always wanting to fiddle with the towers and they really don't need constant attention.  Sooooo....I'm trying to restrain myself.

I had to buy some new roses to keep my gardening hands busy.  I love my new roses too but they have "bitten" me a couple of times already.  I have the scars to prove it.  They are both beautiful and viscious.  I get them at the Tavares Tuesday Market from the "Rose" man.  I have post a picture below of one of them along with new photoes of the towers. 


Come see me Tuesday at the Tavares Tuesday Market in Wooton Park from 9:00 am until 2:00ish.  It's the last market for the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment